Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

208 upgrades

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by suburban n progress, Nov 28, 2005.

1. suburban n progress

suburban n progress Registered Member

Tried searching and must not be putting in correct key words.. trying to find out where or who sells 1410 front yoke/and or a slip yoke for the rear?? Mainly trying to find that front yoke..any help..

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I'm not sure anyone makes one... so few people actually want a 208... and even less want to pour $ into one, that there ain't much of an aftermarket for it. 241 or 205 one the other hand...

j

3. Cornfield creations

Cornfield creations 1/2 ton status

Check out High Angle Driveline, If anyone has something I would say they do. You can email Jesse there and he can give you info Great guy to deal with!

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha:

He's right.... Pull it out and sell it to me!

Marv

5. Blue85

Blue85 Troll Premium Member

I'm not sure what's available in 1410, but 32-spline is pretty common, so something should be available for the front. Check with Tom Woods, High Angle driveline or even JB Conversions.

For the rear it's harder. I think High Angle has their own slip yokes manufactured to work with their 1350-series CVs. They may have something for the 1410, but I don't know. At any rate, they probably have something that would work, even it isn't 1410.

I don't know of anybody that makes custom yokes, but it could be less than getting a new T-case (i.e. NP205 or NP241 w/SYE).

6. suburban n progress

suburban n progress Registered Member

okay..its not looking too good i guess...SO since i have a 32 spline output out of my sm465 isnt the 205 that comes behind the th400 the same..will it bolt on..or do i need an adapter that goes from the "racetrack" pattern to circular? or do i get a 205 off a older 465?? Id love to have a 205 instead..but im no rock crawler, just a florida boy that goes in the mud and street.

7. Blue85

Blue85 Troll Premium Member

I believe what you want is a spicer 3-4-10951-1 for the front. Their Catalog shows that as matching the diameter, spline and seal diameter. (see page 2) They show it as being good for 30 degrees. :eek1:

Are you sure you need 1410 for the rear? If you know the diameter and spline count of the rear output shaft, you could look see if it appears on page 15 of This Catalog.