Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

23 chanel royce

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by greywolf, Jun 10, 2002.

1. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

who knows about these?i've got a linear booster also.150 watts

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Royce's are very hard to get parts for if it craps out on ya. I'd also pass on the old 23 channel models. If the linar works, hook it up to a newer unit. I really like the export radios myself. I like haveing all the bells and wissels. If you're just wanting a basic radio, I've always liked the Cobra 29 ltd classic. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

my uncle saved it from his furd,back when t-rex chased him to school,he's only 50 but the stories /forums/images/icons/grin.gif .i might just keep it the house,base unit?.
    thanks

4. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

If it works it's better than nothing. And the old 23 channel rigs held up better than some of the new ones do.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Keep it and use it. It is better then nothing at all. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif A 23 channel would be good for a starter CB. If you like the hobby, you could always upgrade later. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif