Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Dec 1, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i'm happy.. i havent worked out in years... last few nights i threw 80 Lbs on the bowflex did 3 sets of 12-15 benchpress... MY max ever on freeweight benchpress was 200 like 4 years ago. Anyway i threw 200 on the bowflex, and did it once... did the obligitory "Honey honey guess what i did!" then threw another 10 on each side, did it too, finally threw 5 more on each side. did it once... 230!!! i dont know what that means for free weights, but i feel like i accomplished something tonight /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

haha you actaully bought one of those?

jk /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I worked out over last summer and got up to doing 3 sets of 10 with 145, but never tried to max before I stopped working out last summer.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i'm happy.. i havent worked out in years... last few nights i threw 80 Lbs on the bowflex did 3 sets of 12-15 benchpress... MY max ever on freeweight benchpress was 200 like 4 years ago. Anyway i threw 200 on the bowflex, and did it once... did the obligitory "Honey honey guess what i did!" then threw another 10 on each side, did it too, finally threw 5 more on each side. did it once... 230!!! i dont know what that means for free weights, but i feel like i accomplished something tonight /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're still a pus /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

bring it awn baba... BAHHHHHHH bah bah bahhhhhh

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

when I was out on cruise(NAVY) I started working out and in 5 months I went from benching 90lbs to 265lbs. Mind you I only gained 10 lbs and i was up to 155lbs.

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

damn thats great! whatd they feed ya on that boat.... muscle in a can? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i worked out all last year..then sat on my ass over the summer and kinda lost interest in it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, i was doing it more for tone more than anything though..im a small guy..around 125 or so..and i could bench like 130-40. defenetly toned my muscles out more as it dont take much with me to begin with lol..still have more "mass" than i would have if i never did it, but im defently a little smaller than i was when i was doing it....

for some reason that just didnt sound right or somethin. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    bring it awn baba... BAHHHHHHH bah bah bahhhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime, any Krispy Kreme on the planet big man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

i was takeing nitrotech, cell tech and Twin Lab Amino Fuel. I took andro for 1 month but I dont think it did any good. I jumped more weight after I stopped taking it. Also I was in the gym 1.5 to 2 hrs a day 6 days a week. Didnt have anything else to do.

Nick