Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

241vs241

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by cuzinjay, Mar 4, 2004.

1. cuzinjay

cuzinjay Registered Member

Ok,is the 241 dr.side drop and pass.drop the same as far as mounting it to the trans. in this case a 700r4?

I have been thinking about running a ford d60 in my 86 and ether 38.5 bogger or 39.5 tsl.

The reason being a friend has a d60 front and rear in his 77 F250 with fresh 5.13's that I should get a good price on.

Another plan is a 456 2wd and divorsed ford 205 both at no real cost to me.

I plan to have my 14b regeared, in case I blow the rear 60. I'm not sure of it's strength as a rear althougt he towed 6-8K with it runing 39.5, quite often and never broke it. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    at no realcost to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

How come some guys have all the luck /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

No offense, but I am having a hard time reading your questions. Correct spelling and punctuation helps out just a little. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I gathered what you are asking about the 241 and yes, I think both a 241 passenger or driver side drop case are the same.

4. cuzinjay

cuzinjay Registered Member

Sorry for the first draft.I had been up all night.I honestly looked it over and it made sence to me at the time pretty sad huh! I never have been that good at spelling/grammer,but that was pretty bad after rereading it. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

It wasn't all that bad. And I didn't mean to be rude or anything. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif