Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

250LPH External Fuel Pump, Great for TBI or TPI conversions, or fuel cells

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by sled_dog, Apr 16, 2007.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I have a brand new in-line 250LPH fuel pump up for sale. I just recieved the thing. I bought it off of ebay, and purchased the wrong item. Rather than deal with the hassle of sending it back and all, I will just sell it at a loss. Here is the ad:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=260104608575&rd=1&rd=1

As you can see, it cost me $112 shipped. Claimed 250LPH at 60psi, so should be a real strong pump for a TBI or TPI conversion. Or if you are switching to a fuel cell setup it would be great for that instance too. I can point you in the right direction of nice quick connect fittings for it too.

Doesn't look like a bad pump, I just had 2 windows of Ebay auctions open at the same time and thought I purchased the pump I wanted, screwed up and purchased this one. I want one that I can plumb right in with AN fittings, no need to adapt to quick connect then AN. And being as its going in a car intended for a lot more horsepower than most project trucks around here, I'd rather get what I intended. My loss, your gain.

[​IMG]

Asking $90 shipped, O.B.O. Got to go quick so I can get the right pump!

PM me or Email me at Alan@mandic4x4.com

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status