Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

27 spline 203 and some wheels and other stuff

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by K1Orion, Jan 29, 2004.

1. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

4 sale + shipping /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

27 spline 203 unknown miles on this thing, worked when I pulled, includes shifter and adapter
    Whole thing <font color="red"> $100 OBO</font>
    Range box only <font color="red"> $50OBO </font>
    Adapter only <font color="red"> $50 OBO </font>

I got some doors off a 79 suburban, some rust along the bottoms, let me know if you need anything out of em, ie window reg, glass, interior pieces <font color="red"> Make me an offer </font>

Got a couple rear driveshafts out of trucks <font color="red"> make offer </font>

2 16.5x9.75 8 lug BS?? wagon wheels, these things have thick centers and spokes, I think they're called jackman wheels? <font color="red"> $40 OBO </font>

15x10 8 lug 3.5"BS white spoke wheel
    got this from Summit to use for my spare, has a 35" thornbird on it now, only been mounted once <font color="red"> $35 OBO </font>

I'll trade for a rock rod type tie rod for a D44 or a 38x16.5 spare tire. I take pay pal.
    thanx

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

Re: k case th350 and 203, some other stuff

what would shipping be for the TH350 tranny to 97217? I know it will probly kill the deal but its worth a shot.
    Thanks

3. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

Assuming it can be delivered to a business (too heavy for fedex home delivery) about $70 Fedex ground using weight same weight and dimensions as the last 350 I shipped. 135# in 24x24x24 box with no converter. Kennyw might be able to help you out if you could work sumfin out with him.

4. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif