Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

28 Days...............

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by tweek, Feb 20, 2004.

1. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

28 days and counting........till the 20th /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    if you know your coming could you post up or shoot me a pm so i can get a rough idea for food and drink, and some party favors /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    trail ride is still in the works, but the locale' might have to change /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.giflong story........i'll post up when plans for the trail ride are finalized /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

also i will have for sale that day a pair of seats good shape without pedastils 20 bucks each, skyler soft top $200, and maybe interior panels @$100..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

see you guys then /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'll be there

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I'll be there also and Widowmaker should be with me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sorry, I won't be able to make it. I will be raising money for Easter Seals (a commitment I really don't want to break). Maybe next time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, and thanks for the invite!

5. widowmaker

widowmaker Registered Member

yup i will be there with bells on and if we get the tranny in with my rig too /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Sorry to say, I won't be able to swing it. I am already going out of town Thurs. through late Sat. night. Make sure someone takes pics of all the trucks and don't forget the East Coast group photo! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. corradofreek

corradofreek 1/2 ton status

where is montgomery?

8. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

so far, I know I'm coming.

9. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">Looks like I should still have a wheelable truck. Count me in. I might bring a couple locals, dont know yet

10. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

montgomery is about 2 hours south of you....depending how you /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

I'll be there!

12. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

Any word on the trail ride yet?

13. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    yup i will be there with bells on and if we get the tranny in with my rig too

[/ QUOTE ]
    He needs more than a tranny now since he's running on 7 cylinders /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif We may or may not make it up to NY this month. Both of us are hard pressed for cash and neither of us has a reliable enough vehicle for a long trip. Correct me if I'm wrong Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. widowmaker

widowmaker Registered Member

no your right rob no traveling till we have better rides or a new motor for me but gotta love the comammche /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    gotta love the comammche

[/ QUOTE ]
    The comanche rocks now that it's got a clutch! Now you gotta help me find a truck for daily driving so I can hack it and run my 35's with no lift /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif (find out about that 'yota for me would ya /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

16. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

no word on the trail ride yet the two land owners i normally work with are really not happy that they don't know anybody who will be coming.....they are worried about law suits and such.......i shot a pm to yunit to see what he thinks about going down to mawah, which is about 35 minutes south of me........so we will see......................sorry guys, but i am working on it and trying to keep it as legal as i can.......i'll keep you posted though..........nick

17. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

yunit replied and thought mawah would be a bad idea, park rangers and tickets don't sound like a fun sat. afternoon.....the two land owners also have just put a kiabaash on a trail ride for fear of law suits.....they didn't even want to discuss a waiver,,,,,so a trail ride for the 20th is out /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifsorry guys but i wanted to give you guys enough notice if this made a difference..........................if not there will still be free food, parting gifts, and of course adult beverages................and we could plan a paragon run that day also.............so again i'm sorry i couldn't pull together a local run, but the bbq is still ago....

18. Chris Demartini

<font color="blue">I've been going to Mahwah 2-3+ times a month for years, never seen a single ranger. I went last weekend and broke a D44 shaft. I'll show you guys around if you want

I'll show up on the 28th to pary &amp; drink if theres no trail ride

19. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

thanks man we'll have to play it by ear......also 6 inches of fresh snow should make a trail run even better /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. Chris Demartini

<font color="blue">We'll talk about it saturday. got directions?