Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2bbl 77-79 years carb.. and some other parts, 1 ton frame parts,firebird stuff, etc,

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Aug 25, 2005.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

some of many different parts i am hunting for currently:

1. a good complete large style half moon shaped top rochester 2 jet carb.. found on the 77-79 RWD cars like impalas, caprices, delta 88s and so forth, 305 engine and such, needs to be non computer(79 older)
    how much to 62656 cheap postal mail or fed ex ?

2. (72 and older 1 tons including longhorns, 9 foot steps, chassis cabs and etc) very rear ends of frame rails, about the last 10" of them, and also one of the rear spring hanger brackets on frame rail, rear pass side one i believe, ill have to look on the 71 again to confirm that, mine is rusted through

3. many different 82 83 84 firebird trans am stock factory 305 underhood exhaust and cooling related parts., fan shroud bottom half, exh manifolds with the two stud outlets, factory Y pipe with round exit (not oval), radiator for with auto trans and a/c, good clean fenders for trans ams with the fender vent cut out hole in them, pass side rear quarter panel, 87-90 headlight motors pair from fiero or firebird, parking lamp assemblies pair on rad support,
    console auto trans shifter plate on top of the console- with the ashtray assembly in it, auto trans round style shift knob body sits on shifter stem,, or whole parts car with most or all of these parts on it.

thanks

Last edited: Aug 26, 2005
  2. mudhound72

mudhound72 1/2 ton status

I have one off of a 70 C-20 with a 350 if that will work

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i need the big half moon large style later kind of 2bbl, about as big as a Q jet and looks liek a Q jet

is this what was on the 267 engine ?

there was a half moon top large style 2 bbl on the 305 in my 71 dually- from an 82 caprice
    but it was a bad carb so i junked it

so thats why i need another one

thanks

Last edited: Aug 26, 2005
  4. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

delete please thanks
    dont need any of this now,

71 is long gone and the car that had the 2bbl is long gone too,

thanks