Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2nd Annual Labor Day Run

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DBLAZER, Aug 23, 2000.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

J&D Offroad (w/4 Wheel Parts) out of Missouri is holding thier 2nd Annual labor day run in CLAYTON,Oklahoma. Sept. 2,3,4. This will be an awsome weekend. It will be EXTREME WHEELING. The guys that I met from J&D were extremely cool guys. Big variety of vehicles. Like I said it will be extreme and body damage is highly likely. Front and rear lockers is strongly recomened. For more details& or directions call J&D Offroad @417-206-9106 or Dougs Auto Repair @417-782-4034. At their last run in Disney OK. I had just met this group of wheelers and they treated me like family. They even stayed and waited while I repaired my front drive line on one of the waterfalls. I would love to see more full size rigs, namely K5's at some of these events. I love showing off the FULLSIZE THING!!!!! Hope to see ya. Also feel free to contact me and I will get as much info as possible. Thanx NASH aka DBLAZER

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. AtlassII . Spray in liner.

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

UHHHHH Hello???

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. AtlassII . Spray in liner.

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

WOW, check out all the respones to this one. Me, Me and uuuuhhhhhh ME. What no love for DBLAZER. Ohwell,

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Hell DBlazer I'd love to go, just not through with the rig yet. It's only about a 2 hour drive from the house (maybe), but it's NOGO till I finish with the new axles...

Kyle
    89K5

5. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Thats cool, I have had a few other people tell me the same thing. Maybe we can organize a run later on this year asn a CK5 Event. Good luck on the axeles

6. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Ya know, you could drag yourself up here and help me tear this thing up. It wouldn't break my heart ONE BIT! [​IMG]

I'd love to get a run together, but right now I'd just have to be a passenger. I've broke enough stuff, it's time I did the swap.

Kyle
    89K5

7. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

No extreme stuff for me till I get FI installed. The quadrajet does fine on most trials until it gets almost verticle. Sorry DBlazer. Please take some pictures!

Shawn
    87 K5
    few mods

8. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I took a crap load of pics at the Offroad Exposer event in Disney, I just dont have any way of putting them on computer. I keep saying that i am going to get a scanner but instead I spend my money on the blazer!!!!!!

9. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

You can mail the pics to me and I will scan them and send them back to you. You can do the same thing with this upcoming event.

Shawn Spickler
    9060 S. Renoir Drive
    Littleton, CO 80126

Shawn
    87 K5
    few mods

10. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Hey D,

Where is this event, and can my wimpy 12bolt and D44 hold up to the carnage? I want to go and it can't be that far. I live in St. Louis, MO so give me the skibby.

I may host a Trail Run this year in the Mark Twain National Forest near Potosi, MO if anybody would be interested.

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>

11. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

It is Clayton Oklahoma, if you contact the guys at J&D offroad. They can give you a better idea of how far it is from where you are. They are also in Missouri. The trails will be tuff. I am sure that there will be lots of runs for different at different levels. Hope you go bro.