Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2nd day on the Job.....can you say PURSUIT???!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Oh Yes....... I'm lovin this new dept.

:D :D

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

:waytogo: :woot: :saweet:

Details kid, details.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

BEEP.............................Jeremy is unable to come to the phone right now and him and his buddies are at debriefing complete with the chase video and several cases of Coors Light.................. :D

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

So we are patrolling last nite about 300am, we've wrote some tickets, an pulled some cars. I'm still learnin the lay out of the city, so i'm ridin shotgun.

We are on a side road, fixing to hit the main drag, when another car calls out they are attempting to stop a vehicle, so in that few seconds we are tryin to figure out where they are. So he is giving the description of the vehicle, and I see'em, so as he is calling out exactly where he is, they are turning off the main drag onto the road we are on right in front of us. So we hit the blue lights and try to block the road.

At that point the guy swerves at us an tries to hit us, so we do a big U turn in the road, an get behind the primary car. We start callin the pursuit, roads we turn onto, and advisin the SGT the speeds. We get out of the city, and we are thinkin the SGT is gonna make us discontinue anysecond, we are tryin to direct the county boys to where we are at, well finnally after bout 5-8 minutes they catch up with us.

So the pursuit goes on about another 5 minutes or so, and the lead car passess the truck and we try to do a rolling road block. As soon as the lead car passes the truck, he see's an opening and dives through a cemetary. Luckily the county officer that caught up to us was in a Jeep cherokee so he followed the trucks's route. We had to back up and go around a ditch. By this time they are well ahead of us, but we can see'em going through the woods. So we are looking for the road they took, and nearly go over a embankment.

The embankment was not crown victoria friendly, so we try to back out of there, an the car is stuck. We can see the Cherokee an the truck about 500yrds away both stopped, so we bail out of the car and take off running to the scene.

My partner catches the barb wire that was ran over by the vehicles and he crashes down the hill, Luckily he was there to break my fall. Like a good partner :D

So we finally make it to the scene, and the county has a female in custody, the other two ran off on foot and got away. :mad:

We know who they were, and its just a matter of time before we get them too.

They had a meth lab in the truck, probably why they ran. :eek1:

We got it on video, about 2 minutes into it we turned on the audio, oh man that is some funny stuff.

If i can get it on DVD, i'll get one of ya'll to help me post it up. :D

Oh it is good to be the Pooleece again ........... :saweet: :saweet: :woot:

5. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

I love it when the good guys win!

Keep up the great work!

6. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

x2 Jeremy. Thanks for taking out the trash.

7. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Now, that's an interesting post.......................get 'em!!! :D

Oh, that's a great avatar too!!! :waytogo:

8. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

You switch departments and still end up patroling the graveyards. :rolleyes: J/K

Good job in catching the druggies. :waytogo:

Keep safe.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  9. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

LMFAO.. :haha: :haha:

Goin through a cemetary at 50mph tryin to avoid headstones.......... not exactly patrollin....... :saweet:

10. sledheadak

sledheadak 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

post the video!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Oh I will.....it may be alittle while, it still has to clear the chain of command. And then the guy will have to put it over on DVD.

But dont worry, it shall be posted here. :woot: