Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2wd prices

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mrivan, Oct 20, 2000.

1. mrivan

mrivan 1/2 ton status

I look through all the truck classifieds in the local newspapers and add sheets ,seems like two wheel drive Blazers are bringing more here in OR. than their double drive shaft brothers?
    Mrivan.....

Ford people paint their bathroom walls black......

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I don't see a lot of 2wd blazers here. I see a few for sale but they don't sell for a lot more then the 4x4s. Oh yeah. why do ford people paint their bathroom walls black? Where do you come up with these?[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]K5[​IMG]

3. mrivan

mrivan 1/2 ton status

I think the reason that I see 2wd Blazers here in Oregon is that the forest service used a lot of them and sold them to the public at sealed bid auction .The 81 I got was bought at auction in the late eightys by my landlord and I got it from him when he blew the engine (250 six with 3 speed) "real hot combo" I have been working on it for about a year now , Installed a 454 with eldebrock carb,21/2 inch exaust with glass packs , floor shifter out of an Olds 442 275 60 15 tires,seats (voyager seats both front and rear are real comfy and fit blazer good) out of a 90 Ply. voyager . Going to build a center concil and alum.dash next then inerior paint and carpet. Then do body and paint.
    Mrivan.......
    It matches their toliet and sink............