Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2wd Steering Box

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by ChevyCaGal, Jan 29, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I need a 2wd steering box to use with doing cross over... needs not be clean and such... just no rust or abused to death. It will be rebuilt however and done for hydro by WTO since I did win that awesome raffle from them... you would be sending it to them with a note saying it's mine. The zipcode there is 76905. Thanks!

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

3. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    It will be rebuilt however and done for hydro by WTO since I did win that awesome raffle from them... you would be sending it to them with a note saying it's mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Showoff. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

Maybe a little... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

Still need one.... it has to be o-ring style... thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i have a nice shape '81 2wd one- which is style you need for intalling directly on an 80 or newer truck- it is on a daily driver i am going to start disassembling in near future for parts i want, 40 for it with hoses and all if interested, plus mail, cali is far away to mail though.

thanks
    R

7. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

I dont think you understood, you would be shipping it to West Texas Offroad in Texas. Just wanted to clear that up. Later
    -fLeXy K20

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont think you understood, you would be shipping it to West Texas Offroad in Texas. Just wanted to clear that up. Later
    -fLeXy K20

[/ QUOTE ]

i assume thats aimed at me (risks sounding stupid)

ok, i assumed was to go to cali cuz i have that habit of first looking at location under username, hehe- but i just somehow missed or didnt see that the zip is 76905 and i know thats not gonna be cali, thats gonna be south central US zip, shippign to there wouldnt be so bad, but still high, IMHO*
    24 bucks from 62656 to 76905 according to post office, really is a good shape box but too bad shipping costs are so crappy, i could drop pric eof box down a lil to help offset ship ?? or ? no matter what i will remove and store the box and hoses, it would be stupid really to scrap them, eventually they would find a good home i hope, im a good GM parts and vehicles packrat- big time... :S

hope ive helped thus far somehow
    R