Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3/4 ton axels, 4" lift NEED TO SELL!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bablazer73, Oct 17, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

3/4 ton axels, 4\" lift NEED TO SELL!

I have a Trailmaster 4" lift. Springs for the front, blocks for rear. with 4 new(er) shocks. I have the steering arm, It's already on the 3/4 ton front 10 bolt. The front axel is a 10 bolt front that i just put new ball joints into. I replaced the u-joints in last year the truck was used. I also put in a new pinion seal AND new inner axel seals, The ones way inside the tubes. It has 4.10 gears. It will need rotors. I have some for it, but I wouldn't use them. rusty and thin. The rear is a semifloater 14 bolt, also with 4.10's. I know it needs brakes. But i haven't done anything else with that axel. Both axels have been in my garage for 2 years, since they were pulled from the truck. The lift and the axels were supposed to go in a friends truck, but he turned into a jerk /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif and stuck me with them and the money for the parts that i put into them. I want 500.00 for everything. or I will take 300 for axels, and 200 for lift. I want 300 just for the front axel, the SF is a "freebee" to whoever buys the front. I have over 130.00 in new parts for the front. If i sell the lift kit seperatly from the axels, the steering arm WILL go with the lift.

I don't get on the computer much during the week so feal free to call me if you have any interest. My cell phone is 518-225-3930, home is 518-377-8938. Cell phone is better. Henry.

2. bablazer73

Reasonable offers????? Anybody??

3. bablazer73

4. JIMMY76

JIMMY76 1/2 ton status

where are you at i really need those axels. i wonder how much frieght on them would be. i can't find anything around here i need axels and a 205 but around here nobody will give them up

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

you have PM