Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3/4 Ton axels

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 79Stomper, May 5, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Well I had a set lined up and now for various other reasons I don't. Don't ask I am still hot. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Anyway looking for a set of 3/4 ton axels for my Jimmy. Would like to find ASAP and can be picked up this weekend with money in hand. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Let me know what you have, don't want to drive too far if you know what I mean. Post up......

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Give Bob at Big wheel a call i know he has them sitting on a rack right now in his yard, he also has a few 60s but wont sell them /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

I will have for sure a 8 lug 10bolt coming up for sale as soon as I find a dana 60 which should be very soon and I might be selling the 14 bolt to if I can find a m1008 axle combo
    specs on 10bolt-4.10/ lockrite locker, brand new bearings, and seal and hub assembly (not the locking hubs which are a year old)on the driver side (the reason I didnt do the other side was they were only a year old a on both sides but the bearing went bad on driver side and I took apart the passenger side and bearings and seals look good) the only problem is the passenger side rotor needs to be turned, went a little long with the pads and it made a couple of grooves in the rotor.
    the 14bolt has new brakes and seals and a detriot 4.10 gear
    let me know

4. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

How much? Let me know if your going to sell them as a package, so I can set the money aside for them and pick up when you are ready to let go of them.

5. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

pm sent

6. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I may be able to work you a deal on a 14boltSF. I'm planning on comming up there anyway. We just need to get together somehow and let me know exactly what your looking for.

John