Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3/4 ton axles

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by lifethroughdeath, Jun 11, 2004.

1. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

Hey guys i'm looking for a 3/4 ton 10.5" 14 bolt ff rear axle with 4.10's or lower gears. Doesn't have to be anything special, it just has to be in New England because shipping sucks. And if you have the matching 8 lug 10 bolt/d44 that would be great too. I found a lead on a good set of 39's mounted on 8 lug wheels so i figure what better reason than this to upgrade axles. Help a ck5 brother out!! Thanks a lot in advance.

(PS - Also posted in new england forum just incase they don't frequent the want ads)

Nate /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey guys i'm looking for a 3/4 ton 10.5" 14 bolt ff rear axle with 4.10's or lower gears. Doesn't have to be anything special, it just has to be in New England because shipping sucks. And if you have the matching 8 lug 10 bolt/d44 that would be great too. I found a lead on a good set of 39's mounted on 8 lug wheels so i figure what better reason than this to upgrade axles. Help a ck5 brother out!! Thanks a lot in advance.

(PS - Also posted in new england forum just incase they don't frequent the want ads)

[/ QUOTE ]

Just an FYI:
    I hope you just post a link in the other forum, try not to double post if you can.
    Too bad you are far away I have exactly what you are asking for.
    /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

look in the want advertizer theres usually ones in there for purdy cheap

4. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

i got a dana 44 and a 14bff with 4.10's
    both axles are disk brakes, the 14b doesnt have shock mounts, but it has spring perches. both ready to go...shoot me a pm with an offer...im on long island, dont knwo about shipping, but i could deliver for gas money. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

PM sent /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif