Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3/4 ton front axle parts wanted

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by beater_k20, Jul 11, 2006.

1. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

looking for everything from the knuckles out for a Dana 44 8 lug. bought an axle that only came with gears/carrier, shafts, and a pair of non-flat top knuckles. i need flat tops, and everything from there out to complete it in 8 lug. would prefer someone within 150 mi or so, because i can drive in and pick them up cheaper than it would be to ship.

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I still have my stuff... if you don't need the axle shafts I have the spindles, rotors hubs and backing plates, they are not the solid backing plates but rather just the brackets with no dust sheild. [​IMG]

I don't have the lockouts or flattops though... I'll be at my parents in Frankfort all this weekend if you want to stop by, checkout the trucks and hang out a bit. I'll be making trans crossmembers and doing some more armor plating. Even if you don't want the parts your welcome to come down either day...

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

what you want for em? i may take you up on that, as you have the parts i need, and i'd love to see your trucks. i'll have to check my schedule for this weekend though.

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Make me an offer I can't refuse...

I need a clocking ring for my 208, used 38-39" tires (16.5 for hummer rims), Dana70 dually rear (I made a post on your 14bff wanted post also about my 14bff axle and cover for a Dana70 dually rear). Perferabley 4.10's. Cash is good too! I could use tubing for a cage, bucket seats (padded racing type), Electric water pump for an 87 350, Dana60 spring plates and ubolts. 400/205 (thinking about a twin stick setup... and of course cash!

Those other rotors in the pic not included those are for my rear disc brakes... :D

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i'm out of 4x4 parts, other than what i need for my '92 and my '77. whats it gonna take $$$ wise?

6. 94yukon

94yukon 1/2 ton status

I have a set of 39.5 boggers, 14blt dually 91 if that would work ?, and a 400/205 , PM me if you are interested, also 14blt weld / D60 pwrloc 4.88`s

7. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

If you need some drive slugs ( flanges) instead of lock-outs, lemme know. I've got a couple laying around.