Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3/4 ton Suburban axles, rust free doors FR clip, worth how much??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ChevBlazin, Oct 31, 2005.

1. ChevBlazin

ChevBlazin 1/2 ton status

Hello, It has been a long time since I was active on this site and it seems that the rules have changed now, I am no longer able to post and respond on all of the various forums like I used to, whats up??

Anyway, I have a 90 Suburban I have been trying to sell for some time with no luck so I am going to part it out more than likely. My question is reasonably how much can I expect to get for the axles. The front is an 8 lug 10 bolt with crappy auto lock hubs, and the rear is a semi float 14 bolt. I believe they have 3.73 gears, but possibly 4.10's. I will need to verify that for sure. The ball joints and ti-rods all seem tight and it has tight steering when driving. What would be a good ball park figure to ask for them?? Ideas, thanks. Heres a pic of the big burb, I'd like to keep it, but right now it does not seem economical. ALso the front clip is pretty nice, dent in fender and hail dents on hood, the 4 doors are very nice, no rust. How much can I ask for all this also??

[​IMG]

2. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

its because ur no longer a paying member. re-up and u can post all ur stuff in the forsale forum :D. hmm i might be wanting ur front doors ;)

3. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

You're going to PART it out??????????? How much do you want for the whole thing? and I second the member thing, you gotta pay to play

4. ChevBlazin

Ok, I guess things changed, back when I first registered we didn't have to pay to access all areas, oh well.
    I was not trying to list this for sale here as I realize that is not the point of this forum. I really am just interested in what I can ask for these parts. If I do part it out it wont be until after winter anyway.
    However the whole rig is for sale, e-mail MNJeeper7@yahoo.com

additional pictures at: http://photobucket.com/albums/d187/WIJeeper7/

Last edited: Oct 31, 2005
  5. ChevBlazin

ttt, Any idea on how much the axles are worth, and also the doors and front clip??