Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3.73 carrier for a 10 bolt

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by LUBA, Jun 1, 2002.

1. LUBA

LUBA 1/2 ton status

looking for a 3.73 10 bolt carrier with or without a locker. I have a 30 spline unit in my 97 I need to replace. I plan on swapping to 1 ton stuff but don't have the money right now and just want something to get me by for a while.

2. 95 Silverado

95 Silverado 1/2 ton status

I have the open cage out of my '95, I just switched to an auburn, The axle gears have some minor pits in them, but not bad. $20 plus shipping. I can send pics if your interested.

3. bigblue

bigblue 1/2 ton status

I have one...what do you want to pay for it? You know what I will have to check and see if it is 30 spline...

4. LUBA

LUBA 1/2 ton status

95 silverado- yes am very interested would like pics. I really wanted one with a locker of some sort, my old one had the stock locker. If you don't mind I will wait for a week and if I don't find one I will buy yours- please don't sell it til after that, if you can't do that I will send you the money monday.

5. LUBA

LUBA 1/2 ton status

Bigblue- does yours have a locker or anything and is it a 30 spline one. I think in 88 they switched the truck 10 bolts to 30 spline. I really don't want to spend a lot I was think up to $100 max. Let me know what you have.

6. LUBA

LUBA 1/2 ton status

ttt