Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3 Amigos

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Feb 9, 2003.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

We need to get out there again before it gets hot.
    hint hint /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

I agree!!

I have been in TPI hell lately /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, but thanks to you, it's resolved /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I am still working on putting everything back together. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I don't know if I will have it back together by this coming weekend.

I have to hit the road again thiis week, so the chances of me being ready are slim, but we will see. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I agree, I have this feeling of another trip to Parker /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ?? Anyone??

Rob /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Rob...what did you forget to plug back in this time....

Rocky Mountain Redneck..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. FWP

FWP CRS

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Rob...what did you forget to plug back in this time....

Rocky Mountain Redneck.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug, Always the comedian eh /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Always the comic is right! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Doug, nothing really had an issues with some loose wiring in the actual harness. Really threw me for a loop. If it was not for Fred, I would have been totally $ucked! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

The problem was way in the back of the wiring harness, and let me tell you, my hands are sore as hell from the the finding and repair of the problem. I think it's finally solved. But in the mean time, I also rewired my complete interior and tore out the heating/AC system off the blazer and intalled my aftermarket gauges in the factory dash. Quite the project for one weekend.

The good news is it complete, well almost, I'm still waiting for a gauge from Summit, Water Temp, electrical gauge. And the even better news it nothing is shorting out and or blowing fuses. I still have to bottie up a mouning system for my CB, and fix a bulb in one of the gauges, but other than that, everything seem to be working.

The bad news is I didn't get to swaping out my ring and pinon. When I tacoed the passenger side disc brake setup, it destroyed the axle flange on the housing. So I need to swap out the housing to the springer/finelli sitting in the back yard spare. The funny thing is I have it in the back of my Dodge Ram, and it's been in the back for about a 4 days now. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

OH well, have to have something to do on the weekends other than wheel, and WTF who said you need all four brakes to stop, it stops just fine with 3!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rob

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear you nailed the gremlin down...they can be a pain in the arse...i know...i deal with them everyday. Finally got the steering sorted out on the 79...she got a new gear box tonight. Lesson 1: big rocks eat stock boxes without x over! Re did the whole a/c system this last weekend...like i need it right now...hehehehe. Note: 81 up HVAC panels can be installed into 80 downs. Erradicated the egr...no emissions here. Waiting on my very own laptop from a friend in NorCal so i can drive around with said laptop and record data with Winaldl....for new chip burn...

Doing a steering rack in mom in laws 90 camary this weekend....in exchange for my very own Tuffy Security Console...after that new carpet...and build my own version of the Robzillas rear cargo area storage solution...and then maybe i can plote a trip back to Az for a few days...gettin pressure from Lil Dave....since he has come up here twice allready.

Azblazer
    or....soon
    Rocky Mountain Redneck... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif