Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3 Bad dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

NIGHTMARE #1

After a long night of making love, the young guy rolled over,
    pulled out a cigarette from his jeans and searched for his lighter.
    Unable to find it, he asked the girl if she had one at hand. "There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replied. He opened the drawer of the bedside table and found a box of matches sitting neatly on top of a framed picture of another man. naturally, the guy began to worry.
    "Is this your husband?" he inquired nervously.
    "No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him.
    "Your boyfriend then?" he asked. "No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear.
    "Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.
    Calmly, the girl replied, "That's me before the operation."

NIGHTMARE #2

The spark had been lost in this guy's marriage, so he was trying to think of a way to rekindle it. One night he came from work, and found his wife asleep in bed. He thought to himself, "what should I do?" "Oh-I know."
    He proceeded to get under the covers and go down on his wife. Soon she began to gently squirm and moan in pleasure.
    After a few minutes, her body spasmed with ecstasy as she climaxed.
    Afterwards, the man went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he got there, the light was on and he saw his wife there shaving her legs.
    He exclaimed, "What are you doing in here?!?" She said, "Shhhh!," pointing at the bed, "You'll wake your mother"

NIGHTMARE #3

One night a guy takes his girlfriend home. As they are about to kiss each other goodnight at the front door, the guy starts feeling a little horny. With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand
    against the wall and smiling, he says to her, "Honey, would you give me a blow job?"
    Horrified, she replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!"
    "Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?" He asks grinning at her.
    "No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?" "Oh come on! There's nobody around, they're all
    sleeping!"
    "No way. It's just too risky!"
    "Oh please, please, I love you so much?!?"
    "No, no, and no. I love you too, but I just can't!" "Oh yes you can. Please?"
    Out of the blue, the light on the stairs goes on, and the girl's sister shows up in her pajamas, hair
    disheveled, and in a sleepy voice she says, "Dad says to go ahead and give him a blow job, or I can do it. Or if need be, mom says she can come down herself and do it But for God's sake tell him to
    take his hand off the intercom!"

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

BWahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!Those are all good.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Are you sure that third one classifies as a nightmare? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

it does if your a teenager /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Ive seen a video before with the 3rd one in it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i wouldn't classify that last one as a nightmare either but still damn funny. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif