Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3 days, 4 states 2 wrecks, a fire and 2 fatalities... What a trip...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, May 2, 2004.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

And yes I have photos. But let me tell you this. I have never seen so much carnage on the road in one year much less one 800 mile trip... People are killing each other out there folks and I just can't believe my eyes... I'm thankfull that I was not involved in any of the carnage going on this weekend but still can't believe everything I saw...

UPDATE! It's all up on another post here called "What A Trip" Story And Photos"...

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

One time I drove by LaGrange road on a long trip and I didn;t take a pic, I am such a bastard

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Oh boy, I'm going to have to take a 1300+ drive each way soon. I guess I'll have to be extra carefull.

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

it's like that all the time here in the detroit area. total jackassery.we have rolled cars at least three times a week. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif to /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    it's like that all the time here in the detroit area. total jackassery.we have rolled cars at least three times a week. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif to /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That might have to do with the favorite state pass time is Alcoholism. I have lisense to say that because that's where I'm from.

Down here it's stupid people doing anythign but driving at 70mph. I have seen 3 rolls shown on the news in less then 30 minutes here. 2 Years ago the truckers were taking out bridges.

Hay, next time you pass the Union hall on Ann Arbor trail look out at the back right corner of the parking lot. There is a picnic table back there. My uncle freds favorite spot to get loaded before and after work. Hes got a huge beer gut and black hair.

Scream "Fred" and when he looks...flip him off. It's a family joke. I got people doing it all the time. My Aunt asks him regularly if anybody flipped him off lately and he always says yes. He doesn't have enough brain cells left to figure it out that my Aunt and I do this to him.

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Oh man that's funny and sad at the same time. Every time I see homeless people and drunks passed out on the sidewalk I wonder where thier family is....