Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3 Days and counting, Disney head count.

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Okiemuddog, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Alright guys and gals, we are down to three days and counting. I am in for sure, already loaded on the trailer. The game plan is still to leave on Friday between 3-4 PM from the OKC, head north straight through Tulsa to Diz. We have a sites reserved at Hogan's. Soooo........ Who all is planning on showing? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Still hoping to go.

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Me, Jeep (Jeff), Kenny, Johnny, Lane (w/ Trailchasers), and perhaps Louis. Maybe more, as Jeff and Johnny have said they each know a couple of guys who may end up bringing their rigs. Plus, Ok. Trailchasers, and of course, the Extreme guys are running Sat. Night. I think that's everyone.

John

4. 73k10sub

73k10sub 1/2 ton status

88k5jimmy and I are still on Sat. afternoon some time (I think he is going to be working until 3 or so). I hope to get their early enough to take some pics in the Rock Garden area.

Ronnie /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. Okiemuddog

Ronnie,
    you going to give me a call when you get there? I would like to hook up and run the garden too /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Krennen /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. 73k10sub

73k10sub 1/2 ton status

OK. I just printed the PM with your phone number. I think I know now why I thought the PM's I sent were not going out - I forgot to check "keep a copy". Duh!
    Ronnie

7. Okiemuddog

[ QUOTE ]
    I think I know now why I thought the PM's I sent were not going out - I forgot to check "keep a copy". Duh!

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Glad to know I am not the only one that has those moments /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Krennen

8. Okiemuddog

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. WakeBoard&4X4er

[ QUOTE ]
    I am out, I have this [darn] [darn] to deal with POST and now I have sick wife to go with the rest of the deal /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Well...

Pics...?

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. WakeBoard&4X4er

that is what i was thinking...

12. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Yeah yeah. I got about 18 pics I need to download. I think Krennen got about 60, and I'm not sure how many the other two guys with digital camaras got.I will try to get a full trip report done this evening from home. Needless to say, out of 5 rigs in our little group (2 k5's, 1 83 Bronco, 1 76 Bronco, and 1 76 CJ), the only ones to make it back in the same condition they started are the k5's /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Then again, we would expect nothing less /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

John

13. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

From the Extreme 4 Wheelin club run....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My K5 is on the left and I guess you can figure out which one is my dad's truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. WakeBoard&4X4er

any more pics?