Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3 k5'ers in the jersey pines

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by jerseymudder, Mar 20, 2001.

1. jerseymudder

jerseymudder Registered Member

3 k5\'ers in the jersey pines

Sunday the 18th, Mike, Walt and Nate met up for a 3 hour tour. We had an S-10 and a cherokee to add some flavor. Both non-k5's were close to stock and gave the Blazers someone to pull out. The trail is hard packed sand wth many little holes and small stream crossings that can get rough. Two of the Blazers ended up with minor body mods by mother nature, one door and one fender, both could have been avoided. As for the non k5's both took the wrong lines and flushed out their interiors.

With any luck we will gather more rigs soon.

2. walt88

walt88 1/2 ton status

Re: 3 k5\'ers in the jersey pines

It was a blast, first time i was on a trail with other trucks. I just wish I didnt F-up my damn door. Ohh well.

[​IMG]<font color=red>1988 Chevrolet K5 Blazer, Middletown, NJ (07737).</font color=red>

3. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

It'll be 4 next time. I am talking to the axle guy today and I think I have the emissions problem under control. So count me in!!! [​IMG]

<font color=blue>"It's just a differentialator....Totally unnecessary" [​IMG]</font color=blue>

4. MudRebel350

MudRebel350 1/2 ton status

Which way did u guys enter the woods? From wells mill road? Did you go out by the power lines?

JD

5. MudRebel350

MudRebel350 1/2 ton status

How are the trails at this time of year? Are they giving custom paint jobs like they are in May? I came back last year from there with a whole load of scratches. But other than that it was a good time.

JD