Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3 on the Tree - HEY!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Cricket, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Well I read through some of your dirty magazines and I decided to keep her. Came pretty close to selling over the last month because of the motor debt. She needs work but I saw far worse in some of those MM articles.

Here is a pic of her hip and that special interior color code P6XY. Seats and door panels are the same, dash, headliner, console, carpet, vinyl Gator top are all black. You get the idea, you almost never see this color combo on the B body besides a few rare GTX's.

FY4 ext and P6XY int. You can see some idiot painted her white.

It'll be one of a kind when finished.

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  2. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I was hoping those mags would be an inspiration to ya! Will have another batch next year.How's DQ coming along?????

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Ya, I sure appreciate the motivation. I think I would really regret it in a few years.

DQ is making progress. The guy working on it has taken a personal interest in the truck and really put some hours into the wiring harness, et. I'm thinking anytime in the next week or two. Last I checked they had to hook up the fuel system and order a VSS adapter.

Soon brother!

4. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

You should make it to the car show here. Last weekend in Aug, I believe. There are always some SWEEEEEET Mopars.