Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

30$ 6inch springs in CA

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k5elky, Dec 31, 2003.

1. k5elky

k5elky Registered Member

I was at the wrecking yard yesterday and found a k5 with 6inch suspension lift and 3 inch body. I don't have use for the parts and thought someone on here would be interested. 50% sale tomorrow, so it would be about 30 bucks for the pair of springs. Pick A Part 3333 S. peck road, monrovia
    between the 10 and 210...

2. Scott A

Scott A 1/2 ton status

Was that the Black Blazer kind of on the end of the row at the back? It looked like 4" sup. and 2" Body. I got the side window out of it :-) I was gonna get the Body Lift but it would of been a PITA. Hey, I live in Monrovia,do you live in the area? I picked up a 14 Bolt FF last week from that yard.

3. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Would you be willing to get the springs and ship'em to me if I sent you some money for the cost,shipping and a little extra? Because I live in south Texas and thats one heck of a deal. Also can you confirm its a 6 inch or a 4 inch, I dont really care because thats a deal either way. Also is it $30 for the complete set? Please get back to me. Thanks

Sincerely,
    Remington