Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

30 spline Warn drive flanges

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ZK5, Dec 12, 2003.

1. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

I just bought a brand new set of WARN 30 spline drive flanges part # 39340 from Rubicon Outfitters For my Dana 60 or so I thought. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif These things are way to small for my hubs. They fit that axles fine but will not engage my hubs.

Do I need to upgrade my 60 to 35 spline outers and then get 35 spline flanges?

Is the set of hubs I got designed for a 44?

Why don't they say that? all they say is 30 spline. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I just spun my Milemarker hubs and I thought flanges would be the way to go.

Does anyone make 30 spline flanges for a Dana 60? I would appreciate a link or 2

Thanks.

2. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 1/2 ton status

Check out the Dana 60 Bible over on the pirate site. I seem to remember a table with part numbers and everything listed out in it.

3. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

I have the part #. I bought that part #. They dont fit.

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Sounds like you bought D44 parts somehow. Did you specify to the sales guy that you had a D60? If so they should take care of it. Warn does have 30 D60 spline gears, that's not a problem.

5. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

Selectro makes hubs for the 30 spline Dana 60 with the External studs on the hubs,,I don't know if they make them for the internally splined hubs or not,,,