Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

31-40 Gallon Suburban or K5 Gas Tank

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Resurrection_Joe, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I need a large tank from either a suburban or K5 31-40 gallons, most preferrebly with the sender intact and working. If you've got one laying aorund yet me know.

2. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

I have a 31 gallon with everything working in connecticut$150 plus shipping let me know
    hotstuff

3. Resurrection_Joe

I'm sorry but I could buy a new tank and sender for that much or cheaper, even a fuel cell, thanks for the thought anyway.

4. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

where are you getting that cheap? 3 months ago i put a new tank and sender in my blazer(before this blazer fell into my lap) and it cost me almost $425 bucks tank,straps,sending unit.What would be a fair price for both and maybe we can satisfy. or I'll trade you the tank and sender plus shipping and you get me a set of 6" stainless eagle eye lights for top of my light bar @ 69.00 bucks , through godfatherscustoms.com,is that fair
    hotstuff

5. Resurrection_Joe

Ouch dude, should ahve shopped around, I did see a LOT of tanks for around $400, but then I found some for around $125, Add a generic sender from JC Whitney (you can get the tank there too) and you are set.

<a target="_blank" href=http://autopn.safeshopper.com/3058/cat3058.htm?639>http://autopn.safeshopper.com/3058/cat3058.htm?639</a>

I might buy the tank for arounf $60 or so, but I'm gonna shop around. Thanks for the time!

6. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

I have got evrything u need for $125 out of a 90 GMC Sub