Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

31's and 15x8 steel wheels - Maine

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by loafer, Aug 29, 2005.

1. loafer

loafer 1/2 ton status

I have four 31x10.5R15 Uniroyal AT's mounted on stock 15x8 Chevy rims. Complete with center caps and trim rings. Tires have about 100% tread, as they have less than 500 miles on them. $250 for all four.

I have no idea what it would cost to ship these, but my zip code is 04401. I will be making weekly trips to southern Maine starting next week, so I would be willing to bring them with me if that helps anyone in the New England Area.

I also have a spare set of trim rings and center caps if anyone is interested in those.

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

2. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

dude!!! If only I had known! Just bought 4 BFG AT's w/ 75% tread for $300. still is a tempting idea :thinking:

3. loafer

loafer 1/2 ton status

I still have them if you want them. The BFG's are more aggressive, but these are great for a DD. The rims are in nice shape too.

4. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

lol I know. why is so tempting. but my view of a second setr of tires was a mud terrain like LTB or somethign lol

5. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

BFG AT's are more agressive on the sidewall granted, but there is a lot less void in the surface tread ;) better for sand/ ice and snow.