Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

33in Tires For Sale or Trade!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by emoo99, Apr 11, 2004.

1. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

I just got some 39.5 IROK's /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif and the 33in Pro Comp All Terrains need to go, there about 90-95% tread left. I can get pics for you but I don't have internet anymore so I don't check mail that often.. theres 4 for sale or trade, not sure on a price yet just call me with an offer and "Let's make a deal".. (all offers will be considered) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    cell:425-231-1680 -eric

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'll start with my typical bid...50 bucks.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifAre they 12.5, 15's or what.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

33x12.50x15's pics in my webshots

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

email sent

5. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

back to top.... These 95%+ Tread Pro Comp AT 33x12.50x15's are still for sale!! I need an NP205 and a rear driveshaft.. trades welcome!, these need to go! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif.. will not ship.. please call me because i'm not online that often.. Topdown, lemme know if your still interested 425-231-1680, located in everett. ask for Eric. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey topdown if you buy the tires maybe we can work something out for picking up the tires and exchanging the headers and the ones i need to get from jdblazer and we could meet up somewhere.

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Ok... got you a NP205 ... so I will give you a call and see what we can work out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

topdown lemme know if your still interested....

10. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

damn, hell yeah /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I am interested... I have been running the last few days with my son getting sick and some parental drama going on that no one on the planet would believe if I explained... sometimes I think my parents are about ready for the home if you know what I mean.

I sent Kenny a mail and he said he was still planning on a run up your way but keeps pushing back the weekend. It definitely needs to be soon though because I am headed to detroit for work here in a couple weeks and come hell or high water we will get this trade off before then!

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I have been running the last few days with my son getting sick and some parental drama going on that no one on the planet would believe if I explained...

[/ QUOTE ] Eye wood ...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Ok... so I didnt send the 205 and adapter cause Kenny tells me you sold the tires to someone else? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Alrighty, I guess I will figure something else out.