Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

35 or 36 inch mud tires in tx

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by k5ntexas, Mar 27, 2003.

1. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

my friend is looking for some 35 or 36 inch mud tires. would prefer to be in texas but maybe we can work out shipping. just give me a pm if you know of anything. no rims needed. thanx. later.

jacob

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Without knowing what size rim you are running them on, I'm going to just throw out there that I have a set of 5 36" hummer tires, Bias ply with 30% tread on one, 50% tread on two and 80%+ on the other two! I've had them for a long while and don't need them anymore, They all held air when I removed them from the rims, Heres the best part! I want $200 for all 5! They're 16.5 inch rims, so that's if they will work for you! LAter /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i doubt they'd work for him. he has a 15 inch rim sorry. plus its going on is ford bronco which has the 5x 5 1/2 bolt pattern. but that is a good deal. thanx for replyin. i'll see if he wants to get 16.5 rims. i'll get back to ya if he does want them. thanx. later.

jacob

4. mastercraftkpk

mastercraftkpk 1/2 ton status

I have a set of Parnelli Jones 36x14.5x15 for sale in Houston. They still have the wiskers on them and are a new tread pattern w/ a 4 ply sidewall.

They are called Dirt Grips and you can get a look at the treadpattern in any new 4x magazine tire ad.

I am told that they are very good in mud, but can't tell you myself....I haven't had them in any yet.

I am selling them because I am dropping my truck and putting on 33s. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. JDELBLAZ

JDELBLAZ 1/2 ton status

I HAVE SOME 35" TIRES FOR SALE CHECK MY POST IN FOR SALE THREAD WILL SEPERATE

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

how much? pm me

7. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I have a set of 35/12.5/15 Les Schwab Wild Country TXR. They are in very good shape, most of the time they were on my truck, the truck didn't have a motor in it. I traded them to a friend of mine, but he has them for sale. He wants $500 for 5 of them. I paid almos $800 whan I bought them new. He also has a set of 5 aluminum slot mags (15x8).
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. mybikisfas

mybikisfas Registered Member

i have a near new set of 33x12.5x15 's , and am in killeen area , make offer

9. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I think he may have found them by now....that post was over a year ago. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif