Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

35" Tires and 15" Alcoa Wheels

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Greg72, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

35\" Tires and 15\" Alcoa Wheels

Here's a pic.....

[​IMG]

The truck was sold without the wheels and tires, so they are just taking up space now. The tires are an MT-style tread pattern with lots of tread left, and the wheels are the Alcoa-style aluminum with caps. These are 6-Lug...

I have a complete set of lugnuts, and wheellocks to go with them, so it's basically a complete bolt-on package deal. These were recently balanced too, so I'm not interested in splitting the wheels from the tires.....unless I actually have a buyer for each.

I'm asking for $600, and any local buyer will have first chance at it. No dibs......if you're local, and you show me money, they are YOURS!

2. Greg72

Re: 35\" Tires and 15\" Alcoa Wheels

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Is anyone interested in the wheels ONLY? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I have potential customer for TIRES only, but don't want to break this set down, unless I have a customer for both parts!

3. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

What's the width on the wheels?

and, who make these wheels? you say alcoa style..

Thanks,
    John

4. Greg72

I'm guessing they're a 9.75" width, since the tires are 12.50s. I'd have to go see if there are any external markings....

The wheels are what I call the "Alcoa" style because that's what everyone seems to call them. They aren't real Alcoas (which I think cost some unGodly amount anyway)... Eagle makes a similar style wheel (The 589?) and I'm sure a few other companies do too...

I didn't see any obvious brand markings on the wheel, though now that I think about it, the center caps say ULTRA, but that might not mean anything??

Anyway, I am still looking for local buyers as a first preference.... shipping is always a hassle, and on something like discount wheels (cheap but heavy)....it usually kills the deal.

5. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

Greg, is this a set of 4 or 5? I have a friend who's in need of a spare 35 incher. If you do have 5 I'll see if he wants it. Not only am I local, but I'll toss in a used physics book too! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Greg72

It's only 4.....I have two other random 33" tires mounted to 16.5" 8-Lug wheels

Not sure why you'd care about that......just REALLY want that physics book! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Mmmmmm skin effect.

7. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

PM'd ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif