Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

350 ram jet on stupid juice??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 90BCk5, Jan 6, 2006.

1. 90BCk5

90BCk5 1/2 ton status

alrighty, i dont really know where this thread is going to go but i figure ill ask anyway,....... any one running a Gm 350 ram jet crate engine in their blazer? anyone running a 350 RJ crate in their truck on nitrous?? i dont know why i want to know, i just know i want the crate engine in my blazer, and i was walking the dog today and suddenly i started thinking about running that engine w/N20 it would be going behind a built 700, a 241, and d60/14b w/ 4.88's 38.5s....... im not all that serious about the nitrous but i am about the 350..... mmmmm.... nitrous.....gurgle,drool,gurgle

2. ChickenRammit

ChickenRammit 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I Was Totally Sold On That Engine Til I Realized It Wasn't California Emmissions Legal.

3. 90BCk5

90BCk5 1/2 ton status

yeah, that doesnt matter to me, im in BC

4. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

Don't let that stop you,
    when i lived in cali i put the 35HO crate motor in my blazer, and it too was listed as not emissions legal for california. In fact it came with a big sticker on the valve cover that said "not legal for sale or use in California, except off road only"..

Well the first thing i did was peal that sticker off, then when it came time to smog, i took it down and it passed, just barely..was allowed 200 hydro carbons, and it put out 198.

5. ChickenRammit

ChickenRammit 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, I Hear Ya, But I Didnt Want To Push My Luck So I Just Bought A 5.7 Vortec Out Of A '99 Half Ton Instead. Those Ramjets Are Totally Awesome Though. I Want To Get One Just To Diplay It In My Livingroom. HEY ALSO, WHOEVER THAT IS IN YOUR AVATAR IS HOT AS HELL