Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

350 sbc parts

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by CaveBlazin, Jan 16, 2004.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Looking for new or very good chevy engine parts aka pushrods, springs, valves, rocker arms, piston rings, pistons, rods, oil pan, valve covers(indented ones) ok thats all for now.....

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

what kind of valve covers? i have a set of black centerbolt ones id let go for $45 shipped..

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Re: 350 sbc parts *DELETED*

Post deleted by R72K5

4. CaveBlazin

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Dohhhhhhhh!! Could have used that cam for sure and even the heads if it had them.. But the valve covers are the OLDER ones not center bolt THanks..

5. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

I have a set of gm441 heads chrome valve covers weign intake and a speedpro 4x4 cam if your intrested in any of it

6. CaveBlazin

Yeah the cam might be nice what are you wanting for it and whats the specs on it.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

wait lemme get this straight..ur throwing a perfectly good BIULT moter..out!!?? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif damn i gatta take a trip ot ur house sometime!

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Re: 350 sbc parts *DELETED*

Post deleted by R72K5

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

have you tried ebay for some of this crap?

I'm sorry dude, but I keep hearing your stories of how you're broke, and need a job, then you scrap a motor or something. I guess I just don't get that. There's plenty of folks that would pay for stuff, maybe you haven't been looking in the right places. Try the dirt track? PBB? Newspaper? ect?

10. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

ive tried newspaper tons of times in the past, we have no trading posts here we have no dirt track here, we just have farms and horses here, i scrap when im tired of trying to find new homes for stuff, stuff that you would think someone could use, i should have never posted a reply in this thread, was none of my biz, my bad, i apologize. i just get tired of trying to find new homes for stuff that everyone says i should save, yet that they dont want to take, i cant hold onto and save the world, i really wish i could though. the world and life are both a bitch.. to me the whole point and reason for life is to see how long you can survive it, and i dont see myself surviving it for too many years before i get real sick of it, unless some things change and start going my way for once maybe.. so i really dont care much at all hardly that i just scrapped a 4 bolt built 350 bottom end, if it was so good then someone would have come gotten it by now, it had been here for almost a year just sitting, just like alot of other items that ppl claim should not be scrapped,. yet dont want to take, i used ot care tons more and wouildnt evne throw away screws from vehicles i parted out, but ive changed and its not liek that anymore, nowadays 90% of everything on vehicles i get here i let go to scrap, two years ago and before it was complete opposite way around, but then back then ppl were actually interteste din buying parts and trading parts and such, but not anymore, but i have a feeling it has to do with the economy and everything going downhill horribly like it has been, or maybe its just her ein central IL, i dont know.. i dont really care too much anymore now, its too late as it is..

all this is probably way more info than anyone needs to know and definitely not any that belongs in this thread, but oh well too late now.. you dont know where exactly i live and how i have to live and so forth, i would literally be a bum on the streets out in the cold if it wasnt for this roof that i barely have over my head, two years ago i had a good full time job, it was all greatm until the world decoded to take a [darn] on blue collar workers and ruin everything for us., i guess you didnt get affected by all that apparently,

must be frickin nice..

anyways,,. i hope that you find what you are looking for cave /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

thanks though

11. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

I have some roller fulcrum and roller tip rockers. 1:5 ratio.

12. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I have a complete running 410hp/425ft-lb small-block sitting in a crate in my garage... its got more parts than what you are looking for but something tells me it would make you happier /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I have a cam, lifters, pushrods, and timing chain 4 sale. Look in the 4 sale forum.

Dan

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

thats sad.i do know.its like that everywhere,even in sac.everything costs too much,but the pay is the same....hp

15. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

Hey, are you plannin on buildin a 383 still? I have a brand spankin new crank all ready to go!

16. CaveBlazin

Just sold the 400 and bought a 383 kit w/ crank and ever other thing imaginable for 475 bucks hehehe!!!