Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

350 TBI rebuild

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by willyrocket, Aug 5, 2006.

1. willyrocket

willyrocket Registered Member

Out of a 90 Blazer, RV cam, 30 over, flat top pistons, Question is for eintake. Manifold gaskets from fel pro, After dissassembly, there were two thin metal block off plates in the rear cooling passages (intake). When I install new manifold gaskets, it appears fel pro has taken care of them. Do I still need to install the metal block offs in the manifold?

Second question, I cant remember where I saw it, but there has been some great reads about a 3 wire o2 sensor for headers using a relay. Anyone point me in the right direction?

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I'd say search for "AFS-74" threads. Thats the Delco sensor part number you'll want.

I wouldn't put the blockoffs back in the manifold if the gasket handles them. Does the manifold even have a crossover?

The TPI manifolds for the most part didn't have a crossover there, but on the Corvettes, GM DID use it. No idea why they wouldn't have just made everything one way, but they didn't.