Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

35's No Lift

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pitbulls'n'blazers, Jul 28, 2006.

1. pitbulls'n'blazers

pitbulls'n'blazers Registered Member

Hi guys I know this subject has come up before, but I was thinking of puting 35's on my 87 Blazer with no lift . I have no problem with fender trimming and I'm not lookin' to do any rock crawling, just a fun trail truck. If any one has a picture or some info on this please post, and keep in mind I can't see attached photos yet. That will not be for long! Also, I have seen the xx tire on xx lift pages and I have seen two truck with 35's and no lift.

Thanks!!

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

3. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Dude its so easy to do just put the 35s and trim to fit you need to take about 4 or 5" on the rear of the front wheel well and about 2" on the front of said wheel well and alot of times in the rear you don't have to trim at all. You don't have to trim the tops at all.

4. pitbulls'n'blazers

pitbulls'n'blazers Registered Member

Thanks guys, it sounds pretty easy. It would be my first mod on the truck. When I'm done I will post some before and after pics. It's really going to look so much better than my bald 31" crappy off brand tires!!:D

Thanks guys!

5. pin_it_to_win_it

pin_it_to_win_it Registered Member

dude if i can run 32's on my stock '89 toyota 4x4 with just alittle bit of rub on the front bumber when i hit a bumb while turning at speed and no fender rubbing u should be able to run 35's with minor fender triming.