Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

35x14.50-16 Nitto Mud Grapplers 4-Sale

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by txhotrod, Nov 7, 2005.

1. txhotrod

txhotrod Registered Member

Deal of the century here. My loss is your gain! I recently purchased new Nittos (35x14.50x16) they are sweet, BUT they rub like crazy! This truck is my DD and it can't be too tall. I would need another 5" of lift to clear these tires. I ran 315x75's BFG's Muds with no problems but these D*** Nittos measure almost 37" tall! So they got to go. I have less than 2000 miles on them, but the front two are chewed up a bit where the fender keeps rubbing them, that's why the price is so CHEAP! They sell for over $ 350.00 at most places, I'm asking for 1150.00. They even have the certs from Discount Tire, which I believe are tranferable. PM me or call 409-682-4754 if you are interested, please serious inquires only. Thanks.

Joe

Texas City,TX 30 miles South of Houston.

2. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

how do you like tose tires are they worth the money? as far as their aggresiveness seen em alot and don't know anybody with them

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Running them n my burb I love them! Great ride on road and great offroad. Granted I use my Burb for pulling the bikes etc but they take me down some sand washes that I have had to use 4wheel before in 2.( I think more of a contact patch helps that.) But They have gripped graet also.

4. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Ummmm ????

5. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

350 x 4 Bro......;)