Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

36" Swamper Radials

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chris Demartini, Sep 16, 2000.

1. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

36\" Swamper Radials

<font color=blue>I need tires bad and I want to get Swamper Radials. Tyres International told me $716 for 4 tires to my door. Nation Tire and Wheel told me $747 and I'm afraid to ask 4 Wheel Parts. Any places I havent tried?

Aslo, do any of you 1st gen guys have these tires on your truck? I have a 4" Rancho kit and I want to know how much metal (well, bondo mostly) I'm going to have to sacrafice. I dont want to lift any higher. Pictures would be apreciated. Thanks in advance</font color=blue>

http://www.chrisd71k5.coloradok5.com <font color=blue></font color=blue>

2. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

Re: 36\" Swamper Radials

I would not ask 4 wheel parts the are nice guys and all but they have crazy ass high prices on there tires most of the time . Mail order is cheaper . I have a new set of 44 boggers you can buy, but you will need more than 4 inchs. just my 2 cents mail order is best go to 4wp and look at them but mail order them later B.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

3. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Go to 4WPW, they will match prices. I make em beat all the places I call, if they can call a number and verify the price, they will beat it.

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

http://depdogsk5.coloradok5.com

4. Texan

Texan 1/2 ton status

Even if they (4WPWholestealers) were the cheapest it doesn't offset the crappiest service I've ever seen from a company. Just about any offroad BBS you go to you can find handfulls of unhappy customers flaming thier level of service and integrity as compared to a few who have had good experiences with them. The attitude from the local outlet down here is if you ain't spendin' more than a grand, they won't give you the time of day! I've met several other offroaders here that have had the same experience with these @$$holes and I've yet to run into someone who would recommend them. I've got a good friend who spent months trying to get some acceptable level of customer service out of the mail order side of this company and still got a raw deal (in my opinion) even after taking his compaint through several levels of upper management. I would suggest you find someone/anyone else to spend your money with. My 2 cents, Buyer beware...

<font color=orange>STEVE<font color=orange>[​IMG]
    89 Blazer
    67 Camaro 468
    68 CamaroSS 327
    98 GTP

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I will never ever place another order with 4WPH, I'd try for tyres int'l or National tire. I've also seen that the chain store Discount Tire will match prices, give them a call if they're in your area. They can get Swampers.

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blaze- 350/350/203, 14B w/detroit, D44, 4.11s, 4" susp, 36" TSL