Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

37x12.5 15s mt/r

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by psychoseven_1, Apr 19, 2002.

1. psychoseven_1

psychoseven_1 Newbie

i just got a set of these new goodyears in the mail today, they look huge. bigger than i expected, i was wondering if anyone else is running this size and how much lift they are running. i have a six inch suspension lift and it looks like it is going to very close. thanks b.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Your gonna have to trim the fender's... if you take it off road. Also welcome to CK5!! Do everyone a favor and fill out your profile for future questions. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

where did you order them from?

4. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

Yea, Where did you order them from? How much was the shipping? Were they sent directly to your house? Just wanna know because I'll be ordering tires in the near future.

37's and a 6" lift will work out fine. Probably a little fender trimming.

5. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

send a p.m. to chaz88k5 . i beleive those are the exact tire he just got. i saw them today and they look sweet. he should have some pics soon of them.
    later, todd

6. rx7xj

rx7xj Registered Member

6" and some trimming and you'll be fine. I run 37" on stock rally wheels and have had zero problem

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i am runnin that same tire.....i have a 4 inch lift and had to trm alot in the front but dident have to do anything in the back....its close in the back but it will work....i think later on i will trim it a little just to make my self feel better.

8. psychoseven_1

psychoseven_1 Newbie

i ordered them from discounttiredirect.com, the cost was only 169.00 shipped!! i looked a day or two ago and they were 191.00 each shipped. i put them on this afternoon and in the front they look close, but i nervous of trimming the fenders even though i know i needs it. anybody have any horror stories about their trimming?

9. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

No horror stories, just a big sawzall with a big blade, and Viola, lots more room, you can check out what i did in my album, just click the link below. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif