Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

383 stroker, 10 bolt axles, 33's, **Price Drop**

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by nofeartruckin00, Nov 19, 2003.

1. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

383 stroker, 10 bolt axles, 33\'s, **Price Drop**

All items are in New Berlin, Wisconsin. Prices Do Not include shipping. Can be OBO, make an offer /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

383 stroker. Motor Picture Built from 1979 350 block. Includes dual quad intake, 2 holley carbs, Moroso extra capacity oil pan, stock flywheel, cooling fan, starter, dist, and some other goodies. Needs a good cleaning. <font color="red">Reduced Price $2,500 </font>

Stock 10 bolt axles, front and rear, from 1991 GMC Jimmy. Both have 3.42 ratio. Front is in good condition, has auto hubs. Rear has new brakes, but carrier/ring/pinion are shot. Both for $200

(5) 285-75-16 (33" x 16") Uniroyal Laredo M/T's. Tire Picture (1) with 100% tread,(2) with 80% tread, and (2) with 50%. One of the 80% tread tires has a crack across 2 of the lugs. $300 <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

(5) 16"x8" chrome mod wheels. Wheel Picture US Wheel type 97 Chrome Mod. 8 lug on 6.5". No center caps. (4) have some surface rust, (1) is like new. $250 <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

(2) Wilson 5000 series fiberglass CB whips. 5' in length, black w/ rubber caps. Both have ring connectors crimped on the ground wire. $45

Stock Radio w/ Eq. knobs. $30 <font color="red"> Sale Pending </font>

2. 91GMCSuburban

91GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Re: 383 stroker, 10 bolt axles, 33\'s, 16\" wheels...

I'm interested in the stereo. Does it have the built-in EQ? Maybe a pic if so inclined.

3. nofeartruckin00

Not sure about the EQ, I don't remember if it does or not. Let me get a pic for you (tonight hopefully) and I'll let you know.

4. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

how bout some more engine specs.like forged or cast pistons, comp, milage, etc.

NITRO

5. nofeartruckin00

I'll have to get back to you on the specs. Give me a few days to do some digging around.

6. nofeartruckin00

91GMC - I may end up keeping the radio /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Sorry about that, let me see if I can find another one.

7. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Tony, I've got the stock radio from my '90 burb (AM/FM Cassette) that came out from when I put my CD player in. Worked just fine when I took it out. It's currently vacuum-sealed and in my garage /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. Let me know if he really wants it, I'd be willing to part with it.

8. 91GMCSuburban

My radio is shorting out, and I like the stock look. The one I have has an EQ built in, so I'd like to stay the same.

Let me know.

9. nofeartruckin00

Thanks for the offer steve! You don't happen to have a picture of it, do you?

91GMC - I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from heavy4x4.

10. 91GMCSuburban

PM me when you do.

Thanks

11. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Tony, (sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was gone all weekend) I don't have a picture of it unfortunately. And, I'm not sure what the built in EQ thing is. All I know is that it's the stock one that came out of my '90 burb. I could get a picture of it up this Thursday because I'll be home for Thanksgiving. Let me know.

12. nofeartruckin00

Would the built-in EQ have the little adjustments for 25k,5k, etc. on the face by the volume control?

13. nofeartruckin00

If you could get a pic that would be great! Any luck hunting this past weekend? I know I won't be going until next year /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

14. nofeartruckin00

No luck with engine specs yet. I'm not the one who built the motor, so I'm working on finding as much info as possible.

15. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

I'll snap a pic Thursday and post back up here.

No luck hunting...I didn't even see anything. 16 hours on stand by Sunday at noon, and I hadn't seen a deer. They just aren't out there like the DNR thinks. But, my brother shot a nice 8 pointer 20 minutes after opening on Saturday morning...and he was sitting about 400 yards from me. Combined total on-stand hours by my hunting party was over 75 hours by Sunday at noon, and only 5 deer were seen. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm going back up this weekend to try my luck again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 91GMCSuburban

[ QUOTE ]
    Would the built-in EQ have the little adjustments for 25k,5k, etc. on the face by the volume control?

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like the one I have. After this weekend, I'll get a pic posted of mine so you can be sure of what I am talking about.

17. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Radio: pic 1 pic 2

Doesn't sound like that's the radio he's looking for. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Happy Thanksgiving. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. nofeartruckin00

Thanks for the pics! Hopefully your hunting went better this weekend!

91GMC - If this isn't the one your looking for, mine does have those little EQ contols. So if steve wanted to sell me his, then I could sell you mine with the EQ stuff. Let me know what you want to do.

19. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

I'd be willing to sell you mine, Tony. Whatcha need it for? Decided to restore your truck to stock? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh, and hunting sucked, again. I sat out in the woods for another 15 hours this past weekend and didn't see a deer. That's right, didn't see a single one. 30 hours on stand during gun season alone and didn't see a fricken deer. The 5 people in my camp sat the same amount of time and out of all of us, we saw 5 deer, shot 2 of 'em. It's pretty sad. I mailed the DNR a letter today to tell them how pissed I am. They're talking about making my management unit earn-a-buck, but as far as I'm concerned...no way can the deer population support that. Ah well, there's always next year. Seeing deer would just be icing on the cake, I'll sit out in the woods all day, everyday. I love it (sure beats school too). /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. 91GMCSuburban

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for the pics! Hopefully your hunting went better this weekend!

91GMC - If this isn't the one your looking for, mine does have those little EQ contols. So if steve wanted to sell me his, then I could sell you mine with the EQ stuff. Let me know what you want to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks heavy for the pics, that is not what I am looking for. Similar to, but with more controls.

Nofear, I am interested if you are willing to sell your radio. Just let me know either way.

Thanks.

Gene