Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

39.5 Boggers

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 1HighK5, Mar 21, 2005.

1. 1HighK5

1HighK5 1/2 ton status

Hi does anyone know if I can Fit 39.5x18 Boggers on my Blazer I have an 8 inch Superlift and I plan on using ORD zero rate 1 inch blocks in front with the extended Shackles and a 1 inch add a leaf in the back and to top it off a 3 inch body lift. I would like to fit 39.5's with out cutting fenders. Thanks John

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

As a newbie I will go easy on you:) Use the search button in the task panel at the top. Type in what you want and click go. I typed 39.5 inch 8" lift and got a whole list. I would venture to say this thread would help you http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108589&highlight=39.5+inch+lift

I am not trying to be rude or condesending, it's just that this question comes up like twice a week.

Hope the link helps you answer your question:)

Jeff

3. 1HighK5

1HighK5 1/2 ton status

Thank you I probably should have looked around a bit before I asked. I know alot of the questions I want to ask have already been answered like 100 times already. Thanks again

4. blazerpro79

blazerpro79 1/2 ton status

but to answer your question, 10 in lift and cutout flairs will fit 39.5" easily so a 12" lift will easily fit them.

5. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

That's no biggie. We all were newbies once and someone had to show us the ropes around here. After you read the board every day for like a month you should know which questions haver been in the garage as of lately. Then it turns in to years!:rotfl: Welcome to CK5, it's a life changing experience:D

6. blazerpro79

blazerpro79 1/2 ton status

this place is great, i still like answering lift/tire questions, its just fun to think of different combos for what people will be using the lift for. ive learned a lot, a lot from these kinds of threads; people brag about their 12" all springs lifts, but that will ride bad...

7. 1HighK5

1HighK5 1/2 ton status

Thanks alot I am excited to get the Boggers.

8. 1HighK5

1HighK5 1/2 ton status

Thanks I am glad that this wed site is here its got all the info I will ever need.