Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3rd row seat from Suburban

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 4xcrazy, Feb 11, 2004.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I have a 3rd row seat that fits my '89 Burb, not sure what other years it will fit, it is in real good shape, some minor things from being stored and moved around, but in overall good shape with no rips. Needs the ash trays in the arm rests as they are missing. Those can be found easily though. These aren't cheap so i'm thinkin somewhere around the $50 mark ?? If interested, give me a hollar lets talk about it.

FYI;
    This is just the seat, no hardaware or parts for the install, you need to have everything either already there for this seat to go into, or need to buy those little parts somewhere else, I am not parting out.

Would prefer to sell to someone in Arizona as I would think shipping this would be a bit much, but if you really want it, we can work something out. Shipping would still cost a little, but I can handle shipping to California, Las Vegas and Reno,NV with no problems. Thanks

I will get pics for those possibly interested.

One other thing, it's grey/lt grey in color.

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

Interested, but would need it shipped to San Francisco. I don't have any of the hardware for the 3rd row seat and am not really even sure what is required. Do you have the hardware? How do the seatbelts work and do you have those?

What color is the seat and seatbelts (if you have them)?

Pics would be great. Send to:

eric@mannon.com

Let me see what all you have and if it'll work for me, then we'll look into shipping ... you're right, it won't be cheap!

Eric M.

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I dunno, mine has seatbelts connected already to the truck for it, as far as hardware, it is the removable unit that clamps down in the floor. I'll go get some pics.

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Re: 3rd row seat from Suburban *DELETED*

Post deleted by 4xcrazy

5. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

I think I'm going to need to pass. From the looks of your truck, it doesn't look like you're parting it out and I'd need all the parts for a 3rd seat conversion. Plu, my interior is brown.

Thanks for the pics. Atleast I've got a good idea of what it will take to get the 3rd seat in (a lot!)

Eric M.

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

There is somebody that sells some of the floor pockts on Ebay regularly designed to retrofit. They bolt in. You can see where they belong on the 80's truck if you look at the pan. THe bosses are stamped in the floor.

7. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well basically all you need for the conversion are the two seatbelt units and the four pockets, and then of course the seat. I am sure if you looked around, either via internet or junk yards, you could find all the parts needed to complete this, As far as mounting, like the previous guy was saying, the areas where this stuff mounts to and where the seatbelts bolt to should already be there or at least marked for them. Good luck with it and have fun. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Muddytazz makes the pockets too.

9. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

Can you send me a pic of the seat when you get a chance?

fnkycld@msn.com