Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

3rd Row Seat

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by JIMMY76, Jul 17, 2005.

1. JIMMY76

JIMMY76 1/2 ton status

Does Anyone Want To Get Rid Of Thier Third Row Seat I'm Looking For One In The Louisiana Area Ill Pick It Up My Interior Is Blue But Any Color Will Do

2. 78 k5

78 k5 1/2 ton status

how much you wanna give me for my blue one? I'm in AL but i've got some parts that i could run down to LA anyway so for a little gas $$ i could meet you down there

3. JIMMY76

JIMMY76 1/2 ton status

Where In La Do You Have To Go?

4. 78 k5

78 k5 1/2 ton status

I'm not really sure....some guy on pirate is buying some parts from me and doesn't want to deal with shipping so I was contemplating driving down...i'll let you know if i decide to go down

5. DaPlumber

DaPlumber 1/2 ton status

If you still need one, I have a gray one like new!!! You can have :D I know some guys going down your way In a week. Let me know If you still need It, I will try to set It up.. Matt

6. utchev

utchev Registered Member

I'm in Utah, but have a blue one. I think I paid $50 for it, but I have NO IDEA how to ship it.

7. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Hey, utchev, remember me, I bought your NP241, I still haven't seen it, since my family keeps driving back and forth from UT to AZ, but everyone forgets to bring it, and I haven't driven up, since I have a newborn, but I sold the burb it was for anyways. Oh well. I need a 3rd seat though for my blue int of my '91 burb. Does it have the female ends of the seatbelts mounted to the inside of the seat, so my shoulder belts will work? Is the cloth in good shape? $50 sounds like the perfect price :D .

8. utchev

utchev Registered Member

I'll check on the seatbelt thing. I'm pretty sure it's got them. I'm not sure the pattern will match the rest of the upholstery, but I'm pretty sure the colors are the same.

I'm headed to Las Vegas at the end of the Oct. (UROC) and could probably bring the seat and the transfer case (if you can make it over to LV) pretty easily.

Congrats on the baby!

9. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Hmm, I doubt I could make it to LV (dang, my sister was suppose to be driving there in late Oct, but now she's flying) , but maybe if you could check on the seatbelts and shoot me a pic, I'll just buy it anyhow, then try to find a way to get it here along with the TC. Maybe a member will be making the trip and could use some gas money.

Oh, and thanks for the congrats.

10. utchev

utchev Registered Member

PM'd you....

11. JIMMY76

JIMMY76 1/2 ton status

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TOO LATE IM OVER SEAS RIGHT NOW IF YOU STILL WANT TO GET RID OF THAT SEAT MIFE WIFE IS STILL AT HOME SHE CAN MEET UP WITH THEM SHES STAYING WITH HER MOM RIGHT OFF OF I-20 EMAIL ME AT JGOLAS@MAIL.COM EITHER WAY THANK YOU

JEFF

12. 90subfab

90subfab Registered Member

3rd Seat

Do you still need a blue seat? I have one in very good condition from a 1990. I will be going to LA the weekend of October 22 to help out my Uncle in New Orleans. Let me know.

13. JIMMY76

JIMMY76 1/2 ton status

yes, i still would like to have one. i'm deployed overseas right now but my wife is staying with her mom in northern la in bossier city. she is right off I-20 let me know if you are going that way and i can set her up to meet with you somewhere by I-20 what you. want for the seat?

14. 90subfab

Seat

Honestly, you would be doing me a favor by taking it. However, I would prefer not veer too far off of I-10 if at all possible. Let me know.

15. 90subfab

Do you need the two shoulder seat belts?

16. JIMMY76

JIMMY76 1/2 ton status

i'm sorry there is no way my wife wil drive that far it about 5-6 hrs from our house but if you still have it in feb when i get back in the states we can take a trip down there i'll shoot you an email when i get back home it should be around the begining of feb

thank you
    jeff

17. 90subfab

Very well, not a problem. Do you need the shoulder belts or not? I am trying to get rid of all unnecessary junk.

18. amsantos

amsantos Registered Member

Shoulder belts?

I'm interested in the shoulder belts if they are for the 3rd row seats. Let me know if you still have them. Thanks.

Al

19. JIMMY76

JIMMY76 1/2 ton status

yes i forgot to tell you i will need it all the guy who had it before me threw it all away thank you very much for holding it i will let you know the day i get back thank again

20. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Tried to PM ya back and it said you're not accepting PM's. Seat? Pics? Where are you utchev?