Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4/25, 26 Table Mesa to Lake Pleasant, (weekend) *DELETED*

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, Apr 20, 2004.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Post deleted by 4xcrazy

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Re: Well, let\'s try this run,,Table Mesa to Lake Pleasant, (weekend)

I'm already cleared to go . Does this spot have flexy stuff ? Lets go /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

You guys could run Lower Raw Deal out at TM. Not a terribly tough trail and can be fun for light to moderate rigs. You can get flexed up, tippy,and have a good time.

You will have to have someone with you who has run it though since you will drive right past the enterance if you don't know where it is (like most of the trails at TM). Also I would make sure to make your exit before Upper Raw Deal. I wouldn't try upper with a Sub though.

Harley

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I got jay through lower (open with 33 at's) with no problem. I think jay should be the first burb to hit upper (bypass the squeeze though). as far as finding the enterance, you go down the dirt road about 3/4 of a mile after you leave pavement. There will be 2 concrete culverts/drop-offs, turn left into the second one. If you hit the fork in the road, turn around and go back 45 feet, the turn (concrete slab) is on your right. It is a quick fun rock run with plenty of spots to pose and then be a pic whore on monday.

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

6. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

7. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]
    I just enjoy wheelin, and much more peace of mind when more than just 2 people attend, just in case anything does happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take the Jeep guys , but only one of them "BUILT" his rig and no one carries spares, not even the guy with Chevy 350/350 combo. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. FWP

FWP CRS

I would definetly be up for it. What weekend are we talkin about? I have to work this Sat....

9. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

I'm might have my junk back together by then and ready to wheel. Still need to weld up the floorboards and put the passenger seat back in. Probably wouldn't spend the night.

Mike

10. 87GMCJimmy

Harley,
    Are you not able to go wheeling? Before too long it's gonna get hot out.

Mike

11. FWP

FWP CRS

Harley never wheels, he's just a webwheeler /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Just kiddin with ya man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I will make an honest effort to get out there, but I have not finished alot, seems I have it done then start ten different projects /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

13. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Not this weekend. Myself and Matt are going to install crossover steering on Sunday. I might be game for the weekend after this though. I gotta figure out why I keep frying ignition parts too. Last night I fried something in my ignition and havn't had time to figure out if it is the module again, pickup coil again, or the coil. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I also have to dog sit for my cousin and parents since they are all headed to Laughlin this weekend for the biker rally.

Fred: your right I am a webwheeler somewhat. I only wheel what I can not get insane body damage from. Therefore I can't wheel with you. I have to ride and watch you beat up your truck. When I get sliders in and some armor I will try and follow you on your ligheter weekend adventures. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Harley

14. 87GMCJimmy

Looks like I'm going to have to drive to LA this sat. to pick up a new toy. To bad about the iginition, I never had a problem for the 20k miles I ran the system. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Well, beside the rod knock I had.

Mike

PS. anyone ever build a 3-phase power converter. Looks overly simple for what people want to charge for pre-built ones. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. pauly383

Well, sooner or later everyones truck will be ready at the same time, with no pressing business, and cooler temperature outside /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

That is fine, not trying to be a bonehead by deleting the post, but when everybody decides when a good time to wheel is, i hope they post it up, cause i will sure go, in the mean time, i will continue to go as often as possible mainly for the camping and weekend trips to the lakes. If anyone decides to cruise out somewhere, they can give me a hollar if they want, i will see what i can do.

If anybody decides to show, i'll be back in the back side of Bartlett, back where the no wake zone is, take fr42 all the way back till it hits the lake, nice n quiet back there. Will be there all weekend. Sorry Bob, would just feel more comfortable going to an area to wheel if more trucks and people would show up,,just in case the help was needed, you know.

17. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Change of plans, ran out of weekend wheelin and camping money, so i'll probably just go over to Pauls place and work on the trucks.
    I have new rear springs and a shackle flip to perform, and fix a front pinion seal to fix also.

OH WELL,,,maybe another weekend.

18. pauly383

And FINALLY hook me up with that REAL muffler we didn't do last week /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif SUCH! a padmonkey /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif