Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 38.5x11x15 Swamper Boggers on 15x8 rims, 98% tread $999 obo

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by monster man, Jan 24, 2006.

1. monster man

monster man 1/2 ton status

used for a few hundred miles max, like new, includes lugs and lug locks, and caps, 15x8 rock crawler rims, 2.75 backspacing, no caliper grinding required.

Prefer local pickup but can strap them to a pallet and drop them at a trucking facility if you have a shipper you normally use

thanks

2. monster man

$950 and I could ship them for $350 via UPS to the East Coast, $330 to the West- no hassles with a trucking company, get them delivered to your job! That's all the way to New York City

[​IMG]

I HAVE to make room, and $1300 for a LIKE NEW set is still a savings of $100 over the CHEAPEST online tire place, you know who I'm talking about, and you don't have to worry about receiving the wrong item or being backordered like you would with them!

3. monster man

How can I edit my title? Or can I please delete this thread and I'll make a new one?

Now asking $1150 SHIPPED, these are still like new on 15x8 rims, 8 lug. Please make offer. Awesome tires and I'd put them on my '73 but they're too big and noisy for daily driving!!!! :haha:

4. monster man

$1100 shipped, doesn't look like my buyer for the truck is coming through

5. monster man

I will be making a trip to Sacramento soon to pick up a bike, so can also deliver them free if interested? $850 if in Sacramento or along I80