Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 days left and only 3 i can work

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bandit, Aug 7, 2001.

1. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

WEll iv been puting major overtime into that balzer i deicde to rebuild most of it in abouta 1 and 1/2 this week i have planed wheeling trip with a guy form work and his buddies and i still ahve to wire in a 84 front clip 2 batterys a winch change torque convert and crossmemeber and oils put my cb in build a tow bar put the canopy on my dads pick up and pack for campong for 2 days !!!!!!

AJ
    Soon to wheelin spot near you
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

2. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Boy, you must be REALLY tired cause most of that didn't really make much sense. It sounds like your slurring your words together.[​IMG] Good luck AJ. If you need a hand I'd be happy to help.

<font color=blue>Esteban</font color=blue>

<font color=red>HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF CHATA?

3. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

ive been up to 1 every moring since last wedensday [​IMG] so sorry i also puting in 9 hour days at work i tore into the blazer to jsut fix the frame well ended up puta air compressor on and hten ened up puting on a 84 front clip then i decide i need dual batterys and new torqcue converter and im leavin friday night and wedenday im going to the Baseball game so i guess i have 2 days finsh it off [​IMG] i should be up and the shop working on it know but had to come home and check the boards and get som sleep

AJ
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

4. 82GMC

82GMC 1/2 ton status

Have fun at the baseball game Bandit! If you haven't been in Safco field before, You're in for a treat! It's a really nice park. Now if only the food and drink were a bit cheeper[​IMG]. I'm goin to a game on monday[​IMG]. Oh yeah get some sleep!

[​IMG]Inline 6's are cool[​IMG]

5. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

yea im pretty exicted for the game i heard that safco field is just awesome!

AJ
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

6. 82GMC

82GMC 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah! It really is a VERY nice park! By far the nicest I've been in! (I've only been in Safco and the ol Kingdome, And did make it out to a game at Fenway park, When I was in Boston oncebut... But like I said before, If the food was cheeper it whould be a lot nicer!![​IMG]

[​IMG]Inline 6's are cool[​IMG]

7. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Never been to Safeco[​IMG] - Only BankOne Ballpark, Hi-Corbett, and the old Cleveland Municipal Stadium.

Friggin Silt![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>