Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 icnh lift and 33's for a 99 chevy silverado what's what?

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by stoney126, Dec 14, 2005.

1. stoney126

stoney126 1/2 ton status

hi all, im looking to lift my truck 4 inches and run 33's. Which manufacture puts out the best kit for reasonable amount of dough. It's a going fishing truck
    so it isn't going to see alot of hardcore action if any :D Im sure i cant install this myself so i need a shop to do it for me and could use a good recommendation for a shop around Napa. I was thinking about going to 4wheelparts buti havent been reading many good things but im not totally sure.
    Truck ia 99 silverado 5.3L ,4l60e ,xfer case umm dunno, standard cab 4x4 z-71. Know if it werent confusing enough it has push button 4wheel drive . 2hi, 4hi ,4low and auto 4wd.

Sorry if i left anything out and thanks for any info

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

only thing i can say for ifs style lifts is get the 1 peice cradle setup for the front mount lowering kit. best way and strongest setup. the multi brakets move over time and just not as beefy. if you only want to do it 1 time do it right as there is lots of stuff to remove and bolt on.

3. stoney126

stoney126 1/2 ton status

any idea who produces one?

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

What sweetk30 said. And 4Wheel Parts can suck a dick and burn in hell. Fukk em.

Rancho makes a kit with a 1-piece cradle.