Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 july in Colorado

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Bigd, Jun 11, 2001.

1. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

Was thinking i would like too go too either Mount Blanca.Or Holy cross over the fourth of july weekend.Would anyone be interested in either?It would be nice too get a small group together too go.

2. schneggie

schneggie 1/2 ton status

Which weekend would that be as July 4th falls on Wednesday? This is Greg, we talked breifly in Woodland Park when you were working, with the white 76'

3. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

I have the 4th thru the 8th off what would work for you?
    I'm am leaning more towards going too Holy cross.

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Dan, I'd be up for it. I have another party here on the 4th but the weekend might work. Are you coming up on Sat. for the party???? Or going to the mud bogs? I'm doing both. How did the tranny go? Dave

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

5. schneggie

schneggie 1/2 ton status

The weekend would be best for me, preferably Sunday. Not sure if this is a day trip or what, please let me know. I could prob get out of work on Saturday just need to know ahead of time. Holy Cross sounds great, never been before!!

6. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

Hey storm i'm going too head up that way saturday morning.Who else is coming.Lets try too get a run in saturday morning.That will give use something too make storys up about when we get drunk.If you can make it fourth of July that would be cool.It is going too be either sat or sun depending when others can make it.We should have it norrowed down by then.I'll give you a call friday.

Hey schneggie i think that it is just a day trip but it could get too be a pretty long day.Saturday would probably be best just in case someone breaks or it takes too long too get back.I should be trailering mine so just in case anyone breaks we should be able too get them back home.If saturday won't work then lets do it that sunday no big deal.Get back too me.If you want give me a call during the day 661-4420.

7. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Bigd,
    So far I don't think any CK5'ers besides you. Shawn said he would try but I'll have to e-mail him to check. Guess these guy's in Colorado aren't into it. I tried[​IMG]. Guess the free beer, food, a place to stay and everything else still doesn't cut it. There should still be about 30-50 guys here but most are not wheelers. I know there is alot of guys that would come if it wasn't so far for them or if their wifes would let them. Glad my wife is cool. One of the guys girl friend said she would tend bar in a bikini[​IMG] (she really nice!) and it's the only way we would let her in. Wheelin on Sat. might be a little tricky if the snow doesn't melt off[​IMG] but what the hell. Are you going to the mud bogs on Sunday? I'm hoping that if it isn't too crazy, I can enter and get some cool shots of the trooper in the mud! Anyway call me and will figure it all out. I'm up for whatever.
    THE OFFER IS STILL GOOD FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO JOIN IN.........just let me know.

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

8. schneggie

schneggie 1/2 ton status

Dan I will give you a call tomorrow sometime. How far is it to Holy Cross? I get off at 3 or 4 on Sat and could come up then or leave vey early Sunday morning.

Greg