Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 July in Colorado

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Bigd, Jun 11, 2001.

1. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

Was thinking i would like too go too either Mount Blanca.Or Holy cross over the fourth of july weekend.Would anyone be interested in either?It would be nice too get a small group together too go.

2. i_4x4

i_4x4 1/2 ton status

I would be interested in Holy Cross. But unfortunetly i'll be out off town that week. Maybe some other weekend. Let me know.

Later Ed

Get use to the view.
    Because, if your not the LEAD DOG the view never changes.

3. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

i wouldbe up for it. Let me know if it is for sure so I can save some gas $$$$..haha...

4. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Weekend? 4th of July is on Wednesday. That's a long weekend. 5 days at least. I only get the 4th off this year. [​IMG]
    Have a good one.

That's because I'm the devil.

5. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

I have the 4th thru the 8th off.There is another person from the springs that is interested too.We just need too figure out what works for everybody.Also i'm leaning more towards holycross.

6. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

Nobody going wheeling this 4th of july.Guess when i finally get mine back together every one else is still broke.Just getting it back TTT.

7. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Holy cross is a great trail. I would be down for that again. let me know what works for ya.

8. WhiteWhomper

WhiteWhomper 1/2 ton status

I will be out of town over the 4th of July holidays, but I have been talking with Steve Fox about doing a Holy Cross run this summer. I am looking at trying to get a run going for Mid August say the weekend of August 18th and 19th. On another note, I am looking at running Hackett Gulch by Divide, CO. this Sunday 6/17. If anybody would like to come along for this trail, e-mail me and I can try to come up with a meeting time and location.

9. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

Hey moneypit so you have run this before?I haven'e just been wanting too real bad.Is this just a day trip or is it better too camp.TRying too norrow the dates down but its starting too .look like that sat or sun.Thanks.

10. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Bigd, You get it together when we get closer and I'll do my best to be there. Glad to hear you'll be up for the party on Sat. (see response on trails). Wheelin on Sat. morning, party on Sat. night and maybe the mud bogs on Sun.? What a weekend it will be[​IMG]. I just wish somemore guys could make it. There will still be about 30 guys here Sat. but not much in the way of wheelers. See ya
    By the way, the offer is still open to the rest of the CK5 if anyone is up for it.

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

11. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Yeah it a fun one. I know a little shortcut to get there so you can easily come from denver to the trail eat lunch and come back in a day no problem. you just need to get a early start just in case??? Keep me posted on wich day preferably a weekend.