Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4" lift... 33 or 35" s

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by surg82k5, Jun 8, 2001.

1. surg82k5

surg82k5 1/2 ton status

4\" lift... 33 or 35\" s

I just added a 4" lift to my blazer. I am unsure what size tires to buy i will probably go pro comp and the street lock rims from 4WPWS. Any suggestions, pros and cons, to either size would be really appreciated. i will not be doing serious off roading as this is my daily driver but i want it to be able to preform when i need it to. I need a tire that will give me many miles also. thanks for the help.
    sergio

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Re: 4\" lift... 33 or 35\" s

I have a 4" and am going 33's this time. I'm also getting the swaybar disconnects and relocating the shocks so when (and if ---tRusty [​IMG] I know what you're thinking [​IMG]) I'll have to trim to fit the 35's and also upgrade my front 10 bolt a little. I've got a 12bolt rear so it'll be okay. That's what I'm up to anywho. [​IMG]

<font color=red>I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget. </font color=red>

3. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

did a 4" and I've got 35's... I don't have any clearance problem. This seems more personal taste. look at all the pics in readers rides and decide what size you like the looks of...

also, you would need to look at your function.

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

4. wsudu

wsudu Registered Member

Hey man, If I can run 33's with no lift and with mild off roading, then you Surely can do 35's without a problem.....Besides.It looks better

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

What are street lock rims? If you mean those locking lugnuts, its a waste of money. I got one of those off my truck with a socket and a hammer in 3 minutes, and I'm not a pro criminal...they could probably do it in under a minute.

90K5

See my truck at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Albumindex?u=1329584&a=9886502>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Albumindex?u=1329584&a=9886502</A>