Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4" lift accesories

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by joe84bb, May 17, 2000.

1. joe84bb

joe84bb Registered Member

4\" lift accesories

I'm looking to go with a 4" sus. lift. (I dunno where I'll go for it yet) My question is: will I have to get longer brake lines, and what will this do to my steering?

I know just enough to know that I'll never know enough.

2. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Re: 4\" lift accesories

most kits will include brake line relocaters to solve the brake issue. however, if your truck is older, and may need new brake line's, I would suggest new/longer brake lines. I got mine from national tire and wheel. www.ntwonline.com. got all three of mine 100.00. 20.00 more than stock. and the stainless looks cool! steering will have to be corrected. I prefer to use the steering arm over the drag link. but the steering arm can be quite stubbern to remove. the drag link is easier to put on, but makes steering adjustments harder. I have almost always used trailmaster or roughcountry kits. my preferance, I guess.

your right. I don't understand the jeep thing!

3. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Re: 4\" lift accesories

You can get the Explorer ProComp lines featured in the Products Reviews of ColoradoK5 for about $88 at http://summitracing.com

<font color=black>//////
    What the heck!...Drive it like gas is $0.50/gal!!!
    </font color=black>[​IMG]